Green bean processing line
Sweere can provide a complete green beans processing solution that is custom made to suit your needs. Just take a look at the individual machinery at the green bean processing section. If you provide a detailed description of your requirements we will provide you with a suitable solution.
We are highly experienced in building these processing lines, for all capacities and wants.
The beans will be removed of:
- Clustered beans (connected by the stem)
- Light parts (leaves, stems, small beans, etc.)
- Heavy parts (stones, clods, etc.)
- Broken beans
- Crooked beans
- Too short or too thin beans
- Beans with spots on them (brown spots, damage, etc.)
Also the product can be washed, dried and manually inspected if needed.