Product throughput performance (green bean) Max. 2500 kg / h
Section sizes according to pitch and number of blades 10, 20, 30, 60 mm
12.5, 25, 37.5, 50 mm
17.5, 35, 52.5 mm
Control range of the drum 9 - 26 rpm
Power consumption 1.5 kW
Diameter of the drum in standard 1,750 mm
Diameter of the drum in a special design 2.000 mm
- 1 dimensional cutting machine. Thanks to the optimal guidance and positioning of the product in the cutting compartment, the product is cut to the desired length with only one end piece.
- Suitable for crosswise cutting of elongated products up to 200 mm long and with a maximum diameter of 25 mm
- 304 stainless steel frame, feed hopper and discharge chute, with bead blasted finish
- Rotary feed hopper: overall diameter 1.720 mm, feed opening 1.570 mm
Electrical / Transmission:
- Electrical 400 V, 50 Hz, 3 phase
- 2,2 kW SEW gear motor, 17 r.p.m.
- Electrical control panel with soft start device
- Several cut sizes possible from 10 mm up to 60 mm (multiples from 10 mm)
- Instruction manual in appropriate language according to CE-regulations and a pair of protective gloves are included
- Easy cleaning: you can easily clean the in-feed hopper with a water jet
- Drive zone and product zone of the machine are completely separated
- Simple drive
- This solid bean cutter has already proven its reliability and is often used successfully for other applications, e.g. the removal of black ends of French fries.
- Very compact cutting machine, can be easily integrated in a product line
- Completely designed according to European CE safety directives: Machinery directive 2006/42/EC, Low voltage directive 2006/95/EC, EMC directive (electro magnetic compatibility) 2004/108/EC
Accuracy & quality:
- Flexibility & user-friendliness:
- By taking out a number of knives or by mounting extra knives, different cut sizes can be obtained.
For more information about this machine, please contact us by clicking the "Request information" link above. You can also give us a call at: (+31) (0) 165 315 536.